Thursday, March 24, 2011

LEXAM YCAT Motor 2011

Yamaha LEXAM Side Profile is very much like normal moped
Yamaha LEXAM tail light is 3-piece setup
Yamaha LEXAM meter is quite radical
Yamaha LEXAM headlight also get a radical styling and resemble Yamaha Lagenda ZR a bit
MotoMalaya's reader Vietnam has given me a link to a series of images of Yamaha LEXAM YCAT moter (moped + scooter?). Thanks.
I'm not able to read in Vietnamese (I tried to use Google Translate), so I can't give you details about the story on AutoPRO.
From my POI, the shot here is a spy-shot for the Yamaha LEXAM since the bike has not being given any sticker or decals on its body. Design-wise, this bike very radical for Asean market, but we in Asean always looking for something new and out-of-the-ordinary things, and this bike suites the statement well.

No comments:

Post a Comment