Wednesday, November 2, 2011
The description and spec of HONDA SCOOPY
Displacement: 153 cc
Bore / Stroke: 58 x 57.8 mm
Compression ratio: 11: 1
Maximum power: 11.6 kW / 8500 rpm (95/1/EC)
Torque: 14 Nm / 7000 r.p.m (95/1/EC)
Carburetion: PGM-FI cyberbanking injection. 26 mm bore butterfly
Ignition: Transistorized Digital cyberbanking face
Clutch: Automatic, Centrifugal
Transmission: V - Matic
Final drive: V-belt
Column anatomy low, animate tube
Avance 85 mm
Released 27 th
Front abeyance scope fork
Bar diameter: 33 mm
Distance: 90 mm
Unit swingarm rear abeyance with two shocks
Distance: 82 mm
Front brake: Disc with twin-piston caliper, disc pads accomplished and sintered material
Diameter: 220 mm x 4 mm
Rear brake: Drum simple cam
Diameter: 130 mm
Tire Front: 16 x MT 2.5 with 5-arm aluminum U-section
Rear rim: 16 x MT 2.75 with 5-arm aluminum U-section
Front tire: 100 / 80 - 16 (50P)
Rear tire: 120 / 80 - 16 (60P)
Length 2.020 mm
Width 700 mm
Height 1,140 mm
Wheelbase 1335 mm
Seat acme 790 mm
Ground Clearance 140 mm
Weight 134 kg
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Key Features Star Midnight Warrior :
The ?ve-time AMA ProStar Hot Rod Cruiser class drag racing champion returns. Twin-bore electronic fuel injection provides spot-on fuel delivery under all conditions. Rigid, light and strong aluminum frame, inverted 41mm fork and an adjustable link-type rear end provide near-sportbike handling. 200/50-ZR17 rear radial tire looks right and puts all that torque ef?ciently to pavement. Midnight Warrior rolls out in special black paint, black air cleaner, engine covers, exhaust—you get the picture.
Engine Star Midnight Warrior :
- The industry standard for V-twin excellence features 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) displacement, pumping out asphalt-ripping torque and acceleration.
- Air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV, 48-degree cylinders with pushrod valve actuation keeps engine height down; large cooling fins, ceramic composite bore plating and a one-piece head cover provide more efficient heat dissipation.
- Four-valve cylinder head design uses two spark plugs per cylinder for efficient combustion and more power at all rpm.
- Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts deliver exceptional performance and lower maintenance needs.
- Forged pistons accommodate higher rpm performance thanks to reduced reciprocating mass.
- Rare earth flywheel magnet for faster-revving power delivery and increased high rpm durability.
- Twin-bore fuel injection with throttle position sensor (TPS), aspirated by free-breathing twin air cleaner system, ensures optimal fuel delivery, great throttle response and maximum power throughout the rev range.
- State-of-the-art electronic control unit (ECU) ensures precisely metered fuel delivery and optimal ignition spark control using 3-D digital ignition mapping for each cylinder.
- High-performance two-into-one exhaust system features stainless-steel headers and a massive muffler that boosts horsepower while putting out a throaty V-twin growl.
- Dry-sump lubrication system uses a handy spin-on filter.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission features close-ratio gearing for excellent roll-on performance at all rpm.
- Smooth, low-maintenance belt drive system has a narrow-design belt that reduces unsprung weight for improved rear suspension performance.
- Electric starting system features solenoid-activated auto-decompressor for easy starting.
Chassis/Suspension Star Midnight Warrior
- Specially designed, class-exclusive, aluminum double-cradle frame and swingarm increases rigidity by 41 percent (over standard Road Star frame) for tremendous strength and durability.
- Super-rigid 41mm Kayaba inverted telescopic fork in beefy, cast-aluminum triple clamps gives 5.3 inches of travel for exceptional sport-oriented performance.
- Link-type, preload and rebound adjustable single shock delivers outstanding rear-wheel tracking for precise handling and plush ride quality.
- Dual 298mm front disc brakes and radial-mount four-piston calipers and a 282mm rear disc combine for incredible, supersport-spec stopping power.
- Pulley design gets all that power to the back wheel with even more style.
- Lightweight, Supersport-inspired five-spoke cast wheels wear low-profile, competition-spec 120/70-ZR18 front and a massive 200/50-ZR17 rear radial for awesome traction and cornering grip.
- Extra-long, 65.6-inch wheelbase and deep, plush saddle create added rider comfort and well-balanced handling.
Additional Features Star Midnight Warrior :
- Industry-leading Star family fit and finish features lustrous paint and chrome accents (air cleaner, air scoop, mirrors and more) to create a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
- Two-piece saddle is wide and flat for excellent comfort.
- Digital headlight-mounted tachometer, odometer and dual tripmeters with triple clamp-mounted analog speedometer.
- LED taillight provides excellent visibility and very clean look.
- Braided stainless clutch and throttle cables.
- Extra-wide, 4.0-gallon fuel tank features low-fuel warning light and R1-type automatic fuel tripmeter.
- Fork lock integrated into main ignition switch for extra convenience.
- Powerful 12V 60/55-watt multi-reflector halogen headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and comes with beautiful chrome finish.
Star Midnight Warrior MSRP $13,390 (Onyx)
Star Midnight Warrior Engine
- Type 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) air-cooled 48° V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke 97mm x 113mm
- Compression Ratio 8.36:1
- Fuel Delivery Twin-Bore electronic fuel injection; throttle position sensor
- Ignition TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission 5-speed close-ratio; multiplex wet clutch
- Final Drive Belt
Star Midnight Warrior Chassis
- Frame Aluminum mono shock
- Suspension / Front 41mm KYB inverted fork; 5.3-in travel
- Suspension / Rear Single shock; adjustable reload and rebound damping, 4.3-in travel
- Brakes / Front Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Brakes / Rear Hydraulic disc, 282mm
- Tires / Front 120/70-ZR18 Radial
- Tires / Rear 200/50-ZR17 Radial
- Wheels 5-spoke cast
- Length 93.9 in
- Width 36.8 in
- Height 44.1 in
- Seat Height 28.1 in
- Wheelbase 65.6 in
- Fuel Capacity 4.0 gal
- Fuel Economy 39 mpg
- Wet Weight 650 lbWarranty 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
|2011 Yamaha YZF R15 Unveiled|